Moradi Saslaw LLP, a dynamic boutique family law firm established in 2009, is seeking experienced Family Law Attorneys focused on Orange County.
Role: Family Law Attorney (Of Counsel, Senior Counsel, Senior Associate, Associate)
Location: Remote or Hybrid
Experience: 8+ years minimum (and strongly encourage more experienced candidates to apply)
Compensation: Annual compensation for this role is from $140,000 to $185,000, depending on your location, experience, billable hour amount, plus bonuses. Compensation for management and client origination is also part of the package.
- We offer exceptional benefits, including PPO health insurance, vision, dental, disability, generous vacation, tech budget, and a 401(k) plan with partial match.
- We also reimburse for costs related to obtaining a family law specialization, bar dues, CLEs, and other professional training.
Our Core Values:
- Tailored approach to clients where we prioritize their needs and develop strategies to meet those needs with big-picture astuteness
- Taking initiative, being resourceful, and creative problem-solving
- Clear and effective communication and exceptional interpersonal skills and commitment to supporting the team
- Being process and solutions-oriented
- Embracing challenges and learning from them using a solutions-oriented approach that benefits growth both individually and for the overall team
- Known for high quality legal work and excellent client service.
- We thrive on collaboration, autonomy, and a friendly, supportive workplace.
- Most of the team operates remotely, with some hybrid. We have off-sites once a quarter for team building. We also have all attorney meetings once a week and all firm zoom meetings once every two weeks to promote team building and education.
- We staff our team so that each paralegal is teamed up with 2 attorneys, so there is excellent administrative and paralegal support
- You have a minimum of 8+ years of legal experience in California family law.
- You are a Certified Family Law Specialist or on your way to becoming a Specialist.
- You know how to move a case forward, how to get a case from beginning to completion, and how to strategize for the client’s specific, tailored goals.
- You have a broad-based practice that entails experience in division of assets, custody, settlement, trial work, and litigation.
- You already have experience in and want to take on more complex cases.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- For this position, we are comfortable with you living in or out of Orange County, as long as you are willing to work pacific time hours and are enthusiastic about travel to Orange County for court appearances. There will also be some travel to the Bay Area or other locations for fun firm/team bonding at times!
Please submit your resume via email to our Chief Operating Officer at email@example.com. Resumes sent directly to members of the team will not be reviewed. We understand this process must be discreet.